1) Q: What is Literally Out Here Lobster Co.?
A: It's a brand dedicated to people who have over 10k followers, 10 pairs of shoes, and have no idea how to work on a car.
2) Q: Do you sell Lobsters?
A: No. Not really.
3) Q: Do you sell Crabs?
4) Q: Why is the logo a crab?
A: Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections.
5) Q: So let met get this straight, you're a lobster company that uses a crab as a mascot but has nothing to do with seafood or the ocean.
A: Ya lel
6) Q: Where did LOH Originate from?
A: South Florida (Palm Beach County)
7) Q: Where are the shirts and stickers made?
A: All shirts are purchased through Gildan and Hand-pressed and customized directly in Wellington, Fl.
8) Q: Do you ship products worldwide?
A: Yes, except probably North Korea and the Moon and maybe Antarctica.
9) Q: Can we customize our packages?
A: Yes but nothing is guaranteed; although, if you want to tell me to draw a dinosaur on the envelope or something, I'll try It I guess.